Husqvarna 555RXT is a very powerful brushcutter developed for full time work in tough conditions. The X-Torq® engine provide raw power, rapid acceleration and excellent fuel economy. Long shaft and bevel gear angled 35 degrees simplifies wider sweeps. Very low vibrations thanks to LowVib®. Delivered with Balance XT harness.
Cylinder displacement- 53.3 см³
Weight (excl. cutting equipment) - 9.2 kg
OEM Harness - Balance XT
Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) left handle 1.5 m/s²
- Adjustable and ergonomically designed handlebar for best comfort.
- The X-Torq® engine design increases torque over a wider rpm range providing maximum cutting power.
- Long shaft providing extended reach, facilitating grass clearing.
- Heavy duty twin line cutting system with Tap 'n Go for quick line feed.
- Ergonomic harness with broad back support, shoulder straps and hip belt that distributes the load over a larger area. Adjustable back plate for perfect fit.
- Optimised shaft length and 35 degree bevel gear facilitates operation and allows the cutting equipment working parallel to the ground.
- Angled handle bar and comfort handles provides excellent grip and working position.
- Bevel gear designed with high torque and the cutting equipment parallell to the ground for best cutting performance
- Soft grip handles for comfortable use
- High offset post increases freedom of movement when working on slopes.
- The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Magnetic locking pin holder facilitates switch of cutting equipment.
- Adjustable eye let for best balance
- Fuel pump designed for easy starting.
- When the machine is turned off, the stop button automatically returns to start position for trouble free start.
- Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user’s arms and hands.
- Comfortable handle design.